Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[News] U-Know Yunho, the actor who left a deep impression on Kim Jae Seung‏

(omitted)
Upon asking Kim Jae Seung on which actor left the deepest impression on him, he said out the names of TVXQ’s U-Know and Bae Soo Bin without hesitation.
Kim Jae Seung has acted amicably with U-Know Yunho in the 2008 drama, “Heading To The Ground”.
“Among the artistes I’ve seen, he is really one who I would want to hold on to his hands. He is really a very kind younger brother. The way he is during broadcast and off-screen, is exactly the same. No matter when, he would take care of the staffs and everyone around him.”
He honestly said that he was prejudiced against Yunho in the beginning due to Yunho’s top idol status. “I initially thought that top status’ artistes would be more arrogant and not willing to work hard. But Yunho would call me everyday and asked me how to improve on his own acting skills and talked about his troubles. ‘How do I perform better in this scene?’ I was unknowingly attracted by his sincere look during his inquiries.”

Credits: SPN + cheersyoonho
Trans by: sharingyoochun
Shared by: hominstyle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment